The Dallas Sons Of Hermann Hall is a HistoricLandmark comprised of two Texas lodges Dallas #22 and Columbia #66. DallasLodge #22 was chartered in 1890 as UhlandLodge #22. Columbia Lodge was charteredin 1893. In 1910 the then four Dallas lodges (out of necessity and, more importantly, unity) pooled their resources and built the hall at 3414 Elm. The grand opening was held in April of 1911.
We are very fortunate to have many life-long members of both lodges willing to share their memories of the Hall in days gone by. The stories held by these members, some of whom first visited the hall as infants, are precious and priceless. The Historical Committee continous to assemble an extensive collection of Sons of Hermann Hall memorabilia, which adorns the walls throughout the hall and in glass cases. Come by and have a look! We'll post some of it here as the collection grows.